TERMS & CONDITIONS
Scope and Restrictions on Use
- collect information from the Services using an automated software tool or manually on a mass basis;
- use automated means to access the Services, or gain unauthorized access to the Services or to any account or computer system connected to the Services;
- obtain, or attempt to obtain, access to areas of the Services or our system that are not intended for access by you;
- “flood” the Services with requests to otherwise overburden, disrupt, or harm the Services or our systems;
- restrict or inhibit other users from accessing or using the Services;
- modify or delete any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices that appear on the App or in the Content; or
- access or use the Services or Content for any unlawful purpose or otherwise beyond the scope of the rights granted herein.
- The Services offered by Toolbelt Inc. do not include those of a contractor, builder or worker. Toolbelt, Inc. does not in any way employ, supervise, manage, direct, or control the work of Users in any way and does not assess, warrant, or guarantee the suitability, legal work status, skills, experience, or abilities of any User. Toolbelt, Inc. does not verify Users’ compliance with applicable laws or regulations and has no responsibility or liability for the acts and/or omissions of any User. Accordingly, in the event you transact business with other Users through the Services, you do so at your own risk, and you agree to use your own independent skill, experience, knowledge and expertise in doing so, without reliance on ToolBelt, Inc. or the Services for such purposes.
- While Toolbelt, Inc. makes available certain aspects of the Services to Users free of charge, Toolbelt, Inc. offers a paid subscription offering which Toolbelt, Inc. refers to as its Pro Subscription plan. Pro Subscription plans offer numerous benefits to Users above and beyond Toolbelt, Inc.’s free Services offerings. Among other things, Users who purchase a Pro Subscription plan are able to make unlimited connections through the Services and post unlimited project applications. In addition, where a User purchasing a Pro Subscription plan posts a project application, the Services allow ToolBelt, Inc.’s customer success team to leverage its database of potential subcontractors and other skilled workers in order to send push notifications to potential subcontractors and other skilled workers that match the posting’s requirements or criteria. Accordingly, you acknowledge and agree that ToolBelt, Inc. may prioritize project application postings made by Users who have purchased a Pro Subscription plan above project application postings made by Users who are using the Services free of charge.
The Services (Including the Content) are owned by ToolBelt, Inc. and are protected under copyright, trademark, and other applicable United States and international laws and treaties Without limiting the foregoing, the trademarks, service marks, and logos displayed on this site are registered and unregistered marks of ToolBelt, Inc. and its licensors. You acknowledge and agree that, as between you and ToolBelt, Inc., ToolBelt, Inc. is and shall remain the sole owner of the Services and the Content, including without limitation, all patents, copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, and other intellectual property and proprietary rights therein and thereto.
Account Registration and Security
Access to and use of certain Services may require you to register for an account. You agree to provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself as prompted by the applicable registration or log-in form, and you are responsible for keeping such information up to date. You are responsible and liable for all activities conducted through your account, regardless of who conducts those activities. You may not share your account with anyone or allow anyone else to access or use your account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information, including your username and password. You agree to immediately notify ToolBelt, Inc. of any unauthorized use of your account, or any other breach of security. We are not liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to protect your username or password.
The communications between you and ToolBelt, Inc. via the services use electronic means. For contractual purposes, you consent to receive communications from us in electronic form, and you agree that all terms and conditions, agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Change and Suspension of Services
ToolBelt, Inc. reserves the right to make changes to, suspend, or discontinue (temporarily or permanently) the Services or any portion thereof (Including any Content) at any time. You agree that ToolBelt, Inc. will not be liable to you or to any third party for any such change, suspension, or discontinuance.
Disclaimer of Warranties
The Services and the Content are provided to you on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without warranties of any kind, and ToolBelt, Inc. hereby disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied, statutory, or otherwise, including but not limited to any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Neither ToolBelt, Inc. nor any person associated with ToolBelt Inc makes any representation or warranty with respect to the completeness, security, reliability, quality, accuracy, or availability of the Services or the Content. Without limiting the foregoing, neither ToolBelt, Inc. nor anyone associated with ToolBelt, Inc. represents or warrants that the Services or the Content will be accurate, reliable, error-free, or uninterrupted, that defects will be corrected, that the Services, the Content, or the servers that make them available are free of viruses or other harmful components, or that the Services or the Content will otherwise meet your needs or expectations.
Limitation of Liability
The Services may display, include, or make available third-party content (including data, information, applications and other products service and/or materials) or provide links to third-party websites or services (collectively, “Third-Party Materials”). You acknowledge and agree that ToolBelt, Inc. is not responsible for any Third-Party Materials. Third-Party Materials and links thereto are provided solely as a convenience to you, and you access and use them entirely at your own risk and subject to such third parties’ terms and conditions.
ToolBelt, Inc. may provide the Services to you through third-party websites, operating systems, platforms, and portals (collectively, “Third-Party Platforms”) Additional terms and conditions may apply to you with respect to your use of Third-Party Platforms, which are not under ToolBelt, Inc.’s control. ToolBelt, Inc. does not assume any responsibility or liability for your use of such Third-Party Platforms.
Governing Law; Jurisdiction and Venue
Questions and Complaints